- 1st Group (ASX:1ST) has entered a material agreement with Totally Smiles, who operate 55 dental practices across Australia
- The deal will see 1st Group’s popular MyHealth1st digital platform be provided to Totally Smiles’ dental network
- The dental company expects this will increase patient numbers and improve its online booking experience
- For 1st Group this deal has further extended its presence in the dental market
- Rollout of the service will commence immediately and will be fully operational within a month
- 1st Group is up 4.94 per cent, with shares trading for 8.5 cents each
1st Group has entered a material agreement with Totally Smiles, who operate a major dental network, to provide a digital patient engagement service.
The service will be supported by the company’s leading health services portal: MyHealth1st, to all 55 of Totally Smiles’ dental practices.
Totally Smiles’ CEO Tony McCormack is pleased with the agreement.
“We are excited by the prospect of providing an improved digital engagement solution for our patients and increased appointments for our business,” Tony said.
Totally Smiles is an Australian dental company with over 50 practices across the country.
MyHealth1st services will likely provide Totally Smiles with increased appointments, patient engagement services and an enhanced online booking experience to improve operations and customer service.
1st Group Managing Director and Co-founder Klaus Bartosch is also pleased to have secured this agreement, which is a testament to the company’s digital offerings.
“We have developed over the years a unique capability in the healthcare market evidenced by the ongoing successful major deal wins, which is rooted in our deep focus on ensuring we deliver the business outcomes our customers want,” Klaus said.
Interestingly, this agreement has helped 1st Group more than triple its presence in the dental market this year which makes it one of the fastest growing categories.
The deal will also drive revenue growth estimated between $1000 and $2000 per month in recurring advertising and usage fee revenues plus setup fees.
Part of the services will be subject to a commercial review by Totally Smiles six weeks after it goes live.
Thereafter, the range of services can be expanded or reduced by Totally Smiles as it sees fit.
Rollout of the MyHealth1st platform to Totally Smiles’ practices will commence immediately and is expected to be fully operational within a month.
1st Group is up 4.94 per cent, with shares trading for 8.5 cents each at 1:08 pm AEDT.