- 8common (8CO) subsidiary, Expense8, has extended its contract with the NSW Department of Education for another year
- The contract will now be valid until March 2021 and will bring the relationship to full term as per its initial five-year contract
- Expense8 is a digital travel platform which allows government agencies to track and record travel expenses in real-time.
- There are over 95,000 active users of 8common within the state and federal government
- 8common’s share price is steady today with shares currently trading for 9.9 cents apiece
Expense8, a subsidiary of 8common (8CO), has had its contract with the NSW Department of Education extended for another year.
The NSW Department of Education (DoE) has taken up the second option to extend its contract with Expense8 until March 2021.
This will bring the relationship to a full term as per its initial five-year contract consisting of a three-year fixed-term and two annual extensions.
Expense8 announced its successful bid for the tender in June 2015 with a subsequent to go live in March 2016.
The initial contract had a period of three years with provisions for a two-year extension exercised annually.
8common provides travel and expense management and card services to over 120 entities across the Federal, New South Wales and Northern Territory governments.
There are over 95,000 active users within State and Federal Government, including the Federal Department of Finance and the NSW Department of Education.
It’s subsidiary Expense8, provides real-time automated data which collects all current deals and offers to provide more accurately priced holidays.
In May 2019, Expense8 partnered with TRAVLR to launch the employee travel benefits platform Benefits8.
Benefits8 aims to address the growing business and leisure travel sector while also delivering end-to-end leisure travel and grasping customer relationships.
Besides its Expense8 platform, 8common also has Perform8 which offers online surveying to assist in drive action and team improvement.
It also has Realtor8 which provides a simple suite to help real estate agents correctly market their websites.
8common’s share price is steady today with shares trading for 9.9 cents apiece at 1:23 pm AEDT.