- 9 Spokes and Visa have signed an addendum to the Collaboration Framework Agreement announced in March this year
- This agreement allows the parties to explore a potential opportunity to bring the 9 Spokes platform to Visa issuers and their small-to-medium businesses worldwide
- The 9 Spokes platform allows businesses to check data in real-time to improve overall performance
- The technology will feature at Visa’s presentations this week at the Singapore FinTech Festival, and at the Small Business Banker conference in LA next week
- Company shares are up 9.52 per cent and trading for 2.3 cents
9 Spokes and Visa have signed an addendum to the Collaboration Framework Agreement announced in March this year.
The marketplace and insights company signed the original agreement to transform its distribution model and secure a pipeline with key international banks.
9 Spokes is a business insights tool that allows small-to-medium businesses (SMBs) to utilise data to improve performance. SMBs can connect their cloud software to the 9 Spokes platform to get a comprehensive picture of metrics and performance.
This recent announcement enables the parties to explore a potential opportunity to make the 9 Spokes platform and business app, Marketplace, available to Visa’s small business issuing clients and their SMBs worldwide.
The company has experienced many highs lately as just last week it launched its new “next-generation” platform with the Bank of New Zealand (BNZ).
This platform enables 9 Spokes to speed up the roll-out of new apps, features and insights.
But how does it benefit BNZ?
It will bring BNZ’s small-to-medium enterprise customers a range of benefits which include a redesign of the user interface as well as an overall improvement in ease-of-use for customers.
9 Spokes’ platform capabilities will feature at the Visa conference exhibition stand at this year’s Singapore FinTech Festival which started yesterday and will run until Friday, 15 November 2019.
“The opportunity to explore this potential collaboration with Visa and feature the 9 Spokes platform at the upcoming Singapore FinTech Festival and the American Banker Small Biz: Banking Conference is an exciting prospect for 9 Spokes,” Co-founder and CEO Adrian Grant said.
The 9 Spokes technology will also feature at Visa’s presentations at the Small Business Banker conference in Los Angeles next week.
Company shares are up 9.52 per cent and trading for 2.3 cents at 11:54 am AEDT.