- Advanced Human Imaging (AHI) signs a binding term sheet with Toronto-based digital health provider Cubert Inc
- Under the term sheet, AHI will integrate its technology into Cubert's FitTrack platform to release a new offering called FitScan
- FitScan will enable users to privately check, track and assess their wellness as well as predict potential health risks from their phone
- Launch is expected in Q1 2022 and the platform will be available across both iOS and Android devices
- AHI is steady on the market and shares are trading at $1.26 at 3:44 pm AEST
Advanced Human Imaging (AHI) has signed a binding term sheet with Toronto-based digital health provider Cubert Inc.
Cubert's preventative health screening app FitTrack has a global audience of over one million active users.
FitTrack is supported and used by celebrity ambassadors and collaborators such as reality TV star Khloe Kardashian.
Under the term sheet, AHI will integrate its technology into the FitTrack platform to release a new offering called FitScan.
FitScan will be available in Q1 2022 across both iOS and Android devices and will allow users to privately check, track and assess wellness as well as predict potential health risks all from their phone.
FitScan will include FaceScan which measures key health metrics such as heart rate, blood pressure, respiratory rate and risks associated with cardiovascular disease, heart attacks and strokes.
BodyScan will include innovative technology and image processing to determine body circumference, body composition and obesity and diabetes risks.
"Adding physical dimensions along with body composition to the FitTrack application will drive deeper engagement with existing users, whilst opening up the use case to a broader audience that have not yet purchased a FitTrack device," AHI Co-Founder and CEO Vlado Bosanac said.
AHI has the right to terminate the agreement if FitTrack fails to reach a minimum user number of 200,000 in the first year of commercial launch.
"We want to give our users the tools to take control of their personal health journeys, with AHI as our software partner, we are enabling FitTrack users to use their personal devices to perform simple but cutting-edge health assessments in the safety and comfort of their home," FitTrack Founder and CEO Jeff Lee said.
"The innovative software will launch in early 2022, cementing FitTrack's position at the leading-edge of the consumer health-tech industry and one step closer to providing a complete holistic health solution for consumers."
AHI was steady on the market with shares trading at $1.26 at 3:44 pm AEST.