- Sanitation company Aeris Environmental (AEI) has landed a partnership with cleaning product giant SABCO
- The deal gives Aeris indirect access to SABCO’s parent company, Libman, which holds 27 per cent of the U.S. market share for cleaning tools
- Through the partnership, Aeris has already received an order for $415,000 worth of SACBO’s “Ultrashield Pro, Powered by Aeris” product
- The product will be stocked in 250 Bunnings stores across Australia
- Shares in Aeris closed almost seven per cent higher today, worth 54 cents each
Sanitation company Aeris Environmental (AEI) has landed a partnership with cleaning product giant SABCO.
Owned by the U.S. Libman Company, SABCO is the seller of its namesake brand cleaning and gardening products and other household brands like Mr Clean and Turtle Wax.
Moreover, according to Aeris, Libman holds roughly 27 per cent of the U.S. market share for cleaning tools.
Now, Aeris will be joining forces with this cleaning giant, having already received an order for $415,000 worth of SABCO’s “Ultrashield Pro, Powered by Aeris” products to be launched nationally with Bunnings. The product will be stocked in 250 stores across the country.
Aeris CEO Peter Bush said SABCO is the leading Australian consumer brand in its category.
“This opportunity allows us to grow a core range of Aeris’ product portfolio into the Australian retail channel,” Peter said.
“SABCO’s relationship with The Libman Group creates leverage into North America and beyond, with a strong partner that has over a century of experience in the field,” he added.
SABCO’s Managing Director, Herman Verhofstadt, spoke highly of the company’s new partner.
“The highly-differentiated Aeris technology, with unique claims and validated regulatory approvals, combined with SABCO’s core market knowledge and insight, have created a powerful opportunity for us to work together with Aeris on SABCO’s key customers in the Australian market at a time where retailers and customers are looking for trusted brands to deliver leading products that actually work,” Herman said.
Aeris’ product range includes corrosion protection solutions, surface cleaners, hygiene products, and more.
Shareholders seem impressed with today’s SABCO partnership, with shares in Aeris tacking on 6.93 per cent to close worth 54 cents each. The company has a $131 million market cap.