- Alexium International (AJX) reports a 55 per cent increase in sales as demand for its Alexicool and Biocool bedding products increases
- The performance chemicals provider netted US$4.6 million (A$6.41 million) worth of sales revenue
- The materials stock is expecting sales revenue to continue to grow in the second half, as people continue to buy their mattress cooling offerings
- Additionally, AJX has finalised production work on its flame retardant nylon and cotton, with the goods now being prepped for testing for use in the US military
- Alexium International shares are up 8.45 per cent at 7.7 cents each
Alexium International (AJX) reports a 55 per cent increase in sales in July to November, as demand for its Alexicool and Biocool mattress cooling products increases.
The performance chemicals provider revealed on Thursday that it had netted US$4.6 million (A$6.41 million) worth of sales during the period.
AJX’s Vice President of Sale Chris Crawford has welcomed the results, stating it was a continuation of the company’s strong performance from Q1 FY22.
Mr Crawford also said he expected the positive sale momentum to continue throughout the second half of FY22.
“We are excited by the success our customers are having with our Alexicool and Biocool products,” he said.
“The sales team has positioned the company well, so the second half of the fiscal year continues our strong momentum.”
In addition to its sales success, AJX revealed in today’s update that it had finalised production work on its flame retardant nylon and cotton.
The nylon/cotton materials will now be prepped for testing for potential use within the US military.
Alexium International shares were up 8.45 per cent at 7.7 cents each at 1:15 pm AEDT.