- Andromeda Metals (ADN) appoints Robert Katsiouleris as its new Managing Director and CEO
- Current MD James Marsh will transition into the role of Executive Director, Sales and Marketing
- Mr Katsiouleris has more than 25 years of operational and commercial experience in industrial minerals and base metals
- His background includes nearly 10 years as an executive with Rio Tinto, and senior commercial executive roles with Nyrstar, Vale and Rusal in Europe
- Both new appointments are expected to go ahead in April this year
- ADN shares were trading at 4.7 cents at 12:30 pm AEDT
Andromeda Metals (ADN) has appointed a new Managing Director and CEO, with current MD James Marsh moving into the role of Executive Director, Sales and Marketing.
After a global search, the board has decided to appoint Robert (Bob) Katsiouleris as the company’s new MD and CEO.
According to Andromeda, Mr Katsiouleris has “extensive international experience in industrial minerals and strong commercial skills,” with more than 25 years of operational and commercial experience in industrial minerals and base metals.
His background includes working in construction and operational leadership roles in the industrial minerals sector at World Minerals.
He then moved to commercial, sales and marketing roles as an executive for almost 10 years with Rio Tinto, before moving to Europe to hold senior commercial executive roles with Nyrstar, Vale and Rusal.
“We are very pleased to secure the services of such a high-calibre executive as Bob Katsiouleris,” said Andromeda Chair, Mick Wilkes.
“Together with James’s exceptional knowledge of the halloysite-kaolin market, I firmly believe these changes will enhance executive focus, expand our capabilities and turbo-charge the development of the Great White project through to production and beyond.”
Mr Katsiouleris said he’s “thrilled” to be joining the company “with its unique market positioning, highquality halloysite-kaolin resources and excellent future growth opportunities.”
“I look forward to working with James and the board to progress the Great White project into production and grow the business.”
Mr Katsiouleris and Mr Marsh are expected to step into their new roles in April, 2023.
ADN shares last traded at 4.7 cents at 12:30 pm AEDT.