- AppsVillage (APV) has launched ‘JARVIS,’ a next-gen Facebook advertising campaign management software
- JARVIS virtually helps small-to-medium businesses (SMBs) build and intelligently automate online advertising and promotional campaigns
- JARVIS will use the SMBs’ Facebook data to learn about their offerings and tailor a suitable promotion campaign to optimise customer reach
- This upgrade follows the initial launch and integration of artificial intelligence into APV’s app development software in February this year
- Company shares remain in the grey and are trading for 16 cents each
AppsVillage (APV) has launched the second generation of its Facebook advertising campaign management software and has named it ‘JARVIS.’
Essentially, JARVIS, is a virtual marketing manager which helps small-to-medium businesses (SMBs) build and intelligently automate online advertising and promotional campaigns.
The software platform works by using the SMBs’ Facebook page data to learn about the product or service they are offering. Based on this, JARVIS can construct a Facebook promotional campaign that sees strong customer engagement and user conversion results for millions of SMBs at once.
AppsVillage’s next-generation algorithms are a significant upgrade over the existing platform. The upgrade aligns with the company’s goal to replace human marketing managers with greater performance value for SMBs.
“Small businesses do not have the luxury of employing top marketing talent that will design, analyse and maintain their online Facebook advertising campaigns. So we decided to provide them with a virtual one,” Founder and CEO Max Bluvband said.
“JARVIS is a homage to what AI can do for us when used responsibly.”Founder & CEO Max Bluvband
This upgrade follows the initial launch and integration of artificial intelligence (AI) into the company’s app development software in February this year.
So, what’s new?
The JARVIS platform boasts a revamped database of potential campaign graphic designs. These can be used for individually-adapted ads for higher conversion rates, cross-segmentation to reach specific audience groups, automated custom campaign views, traffic, engagement, call to actions and redemptions, and ongoing conversion tracking with the real-time adaptation of campaign parameters to improve business, sales and lead generation.
The software platform upgrade also includes high-frequency algorithms. These provide optimal budget use against online bids for advertising space assets, better bid strategies to maintain or improve profitability, and cross-network promotions, working with premium networks and keeping the quality of traffic to a high standard.
Company shares remain in the grey and are trading for 16 cents each at 1:01 pm AEST.