- Auris Minerals' (AUR) Non-Executive Director, Rob Martin, has resigned after four years as a board member at the company
- Additionally, current Chief Operating Officer and company secretary, Mike Hendriks, will transition to the role of Managing Director, effective today
- As Mike takes up the Managing Director role, Chris Achurch will take over as company secretary
- Chris brings global experience in the financial services sector and is currently a Corporate Specialist for Westar Capital
- Company shares are trading a slight 1.16 per cent lower for 8.5 cents
Auris Minerals (AUR) has announced some changes to its board, including the departure of Non-Executive Director, Rob Martin.
Rob Martin will resign after four years as a board member of the company.
"Firstly, on behalf of the board and our shareholders, I would like to thank Rob Martin for his time and commitment to Auris during his tenure. Rob’s corporate prowess and input have been extremely valuable and we wish him all the very best for the future," Non-Executive Chairman Neville Bassett said.
Rob will remain a major shareholder of Auris Minerals and is highly supportive of the company's corporate and operational strategies moving forward. This was proven with his early exercise of 6.25 million AUROC options exercisable at 8 cents to raise $500,000 for Auris.
Further changes include current Chief Operating Officer (COO) and company secretary, Mike Hendriks, transitioning to the role of Managing Director, effective today.
Mike began as the company COO in July 2018. He's a chartered accountant and member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors. He has significant experience in financial services, having worked in various roles in the banking and stockbroking sectors.
"Mike has played an instrumental role in the delivery of a number of key milestones over the past 24 months and we look forward to receiving his continued input and leadership at Board level in what is a very exciting time for the company and our shareholders," Neville said.
As Mike moves into the Managing Director role, Chris Achurch will take over as company secretary. Chris spent 10 years with RSM Australia, based in Perth, Dallas and New York.
Chris also has experience as a Chief Financial Officer and joint Company Secratary at Kalium Lakes, before he joined Westar Capital as a Corporate Specialist.
Company shares are trading a slight 1.16 per cent lower for 8.5 cents at 3:00 pM AEDT.