- Oil and gas company Black Mountain Energy (BME) welcomes Craig Costello as a new Non-Executive Director
- Mr Costello brings 25 years of multinational experience developing and operating oil and gas assets
- He’s currently Managing Director at consultancy business ResToEx, which helps oil and gas operators optimise their hydrocarbon assets
- Executive Chair Rhett Bennett says it’s “pleasing to see someone of Craig’s experience in the oil and gas sector join the board”
- BME shares last traded at 5 cents on November 3
Oil and gas company Black Mountain Energy (BME) has welcomed Craig Costello to its board as a non-Executive Director, effective immediately.
Mr Costello has 25 years of multinational exploration and production operator experience across various disciplines, including in executive management leadership teams.
Executive Chair Rhett Bennett said he was pleased to welcome someone with Mr Costello’s experience to the company.
“It is pleasing to see someone of Craig’s experience in the oil and gas sector join the board, and we look forward to the contributions and insights he can bring to the board,” Mr Bennett said.
Mr Costello is currently the Managing Director of ResToEx, a consultancy business that for the last seven years has focused on helping oil and gas operators get the most from their hydrocarbon assets.
Today’s appointment follows the recent resignation of Non-Executive Director Sara Kelly and the departure of Joint Company Secretary Alan Cooper.
BME shares last traded at 5 cents on November 3.