- Cirralto (CRO) signs a five-year referral agreement with supply chain digitisation company, Fresh Supply Co
- Fresh Supply will provide ongoing sales referrals and actively develop business. opportunities for Cirralto to offer its services
- In return, Cirralto will offer its payment solutions to Fresh Supply’s network of agricultural businesses who’ll be able to access finance at a better rate
- Company CEO, Adrian Floate, says this will drive improved cashflow and better business growth for the agricultural businesses
- Company shares are up 14.3 per cent and trading at 6.4 cents
Cirralto (CRO) has signed a five-year non-exclusive referral agreement with Fresh Supply Co.
Headquartered in Brisbane, Australia, Fresh Supply is a supply chain digitisation company that focuses on the agricultural sector.
It specialises in capturing operational farming data and making it consumable by the financial sector. The ongoing data flow enables continuous credit risk assessment, minimisation of exposure, and automated triggering of payments based on specific milestones or criteria being met.
Under this deal, Fresh Supply may introduce customers to Cirralto through sales referrals and business opportunities which will help to grow Cirralto’s global payments and cashflow solutions business.
Specifically, the deal allows Fresh Supply’s network of over 20 livestock, grain, fruit and vegetable farmers to utilise Cirralto’s flexible payment solutions and access finance at a better rate.
Cirralto CEO, Adrian Floate, said partnering with Fresh Supply to help Aussie farmers was very humbling.
“By utilising our flexible payment solutions and the data mining technology intrinsic in Fresh Supply’s business, we are able to positively impact Australia’s agricultural industry to drive improved cashflow and better business growth for those businesses.”
Cirralto will provide its customer solutions at varying rates, depending on the product being offered and the specific circumstances of each customer.
Additional terms include Fresh Supply will receive a trade facilitation fee for each customer it successfully onboards. Cirralto will retain at least 70 per cent of the gross profit margin on each customer contract.
Company shares were up 14.3 per cent and trading at 6.4 cents at 12:55 pm AEST.