Total
0
Shares
Market Herald logo

Subscribe

Be the first with the news that moves the market
  • Constellation Resources (CR1) has completed the maiden aircore drilling program in the Fraser Range in Western Australia
  • The aim of this program was to test five high priority targets that were identified in January
  • A total of 121 holes were drilled and results will be used to undertake a geochemical review
  • Additionally, the company is also in the process of completing a petrographic analysis of selected samples
  • Constellation is down 8.33 per cent on the market and shares are currently trading for 27.5 cents each

Constellation Resources (CR1) has completed the maiden aircore (AC) drilling program on tenement E28/2403 at the Orpheus Project in WA.

The Orpheus Project covers an area of 552 square kilometres and is made up five tenements.

Constellation holds a 70 per cent interest in four of the tenements and 100 per cent in the fifth. The remaining 30 per cent is held by Enterprise Metals.

The aim of the AC program was to test five high priority geophysical targets that were identified in January.

A total of 121 holes were drilled, for 15,192 metres, with the thickness ranging from 48 metres to 152 metres and averaging 100 metres.

All five of the holes reached the bottom and multiple intersected mafic and ultramafic rocks.

Constellation is waiting for assay results and will use them to undertake a geochemical review.

Additionally, the company is also in the process of completing a petrographic analysis (a detailed description of rocks) of selected samples.

It is estimated that results from this analysis will be available in mid-July.

Constellation is down 8.33 per cent on the market and shares are trading for 27.5 cents each at 2:09 pm AEST.

CR1 by the numbers
More From The Market Herald

" AKORA Resources (ASX:AKO) gets pleasing assays from Madagascar project

AKORA Resources (AKO) has received assays from resource drilling at the Bekisopa project in Madagascar.
Carawine Resources (ASX:CWX) - Non Executive Chairman, Will Burbury

" Carawine Resources (ASX:CWX) begins diamond drilling at Red Bull

Carawine Resources (CWX) has begun diamond drilling on two highly significant bedrock conductors at the Red Bull tenement in Western Australia.

" Woomera Mining (ASX:WML) begins Phase 2 drilling at Mt Venn

Precious and base metals explorer Woomera Mining (WML) has launched a Phase 2 reverse circulation drilling program at its Mt Venn Project in
Challenger Exploration (ASX:CEL) - Exploration Manager, Stuart Munroe

" Challenger Exploration (ASX:CEL) extends mineralisation at Sentazon

Challenger Exploration (CEL) has released results from the next eight holes of its drilling program at the Sentazon prospect within the Hualilan gold