- Credit Intelligence (CI1) will combine its buy now pay later platform with a number of other green businesses in Hong Kong
- The company has signed an agreement with Baguio iRecycle, CallVU and Hexon Green Capital (HGC) to launch a Green Plan aimed at building a more sustainable environment
- Under the plan, HGC will source funding, Baguio iRecycle will operate and implement the monthly green plan and CallVU will acquire sale leads
- CI1 will supply it HKBNPL payment platform and solutions to the plan, with all the parties expected to sign formal agreements ratifying the collaboration in six months
- Shares in Credit Intelligence are steady at 1.4 cents per share
Credit Intelligence (CI1) will combine its buy now pay later platform with a number of other businesses in Hong Kong to offer green financing.
The fintech stock has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Baguio iRecycle, CallVU and Hexon Green Capital (HGC) to launch a Green Plan.
The Green Plan aims to build a more sustainable environment in Asia by leveraging the combined expertise and resources of the parties involved.
Under the agreement, HGC — which runs a platform connecting investors to green project owners — will source funding and provide project financing.
Baguio Green Group subsidiary Baguio iRecycle will operate and implement the monthly Green Plan via its integrated environmental service providers.
Customer relationship manager CallVU will acquire sales leads and bring in customers, while CI1 will supply its BNPL platform and finance solutions.
All the parties will have six months to work together and sign a formal agreement ratifying the green plan initiative.
Credit Intelligence said it believed the plan would have a “strong synergistic effect” on its existing BNPL platforms could bring in new revenue streams for the business.
Following today’s announcement, shares in CI1 were trading steady at 1.4 cents each,