- Crowd Media (CM8) has secured a three-year distribution agreement with KINN Living to sell KINN’s products across Europe and the U.K.
- KINN Living is a London-based retailer of eco-friendly cleaning, laundry and skincare products
- The agreement leverages Crowd’s strengths in digital marketing and commerce to drive web sales of KINN products
- A research report claims the global household green cleaning products market is expected to grow to nearly US$28 billion by the end of 2024
- The market has experienced even more growth since the outbreak of COVID-19
- Crowd Media is set to launch all KINN products in the next month
- Crowd Media is up 8.70 per cent this morning, with shares trading for 2.5 cents each
Crowd Media (CM8) has secured a three-year exclusive distribution agreement with London-based KINN Living to sell KINN’s products across Europe and the U.K.
KINN Living is an eco-friendly retailer that offers an award-winning range of natural cleaning, sanitisers, skincare and laundry-care products.
This agreement leverages Crowd’s core strengths, being digital social media marketing and conversational commerce, to drive web sales of KINN products.
“According to a market report from Research and Markets, the global household green cleaning products market is expected to grow to US$27.83 billion by the end of 2024. This segment of the market is growing rapidly, and our research suggests that eco-friendly cleaning products account for more than 30 per cent of the prestige household cleaning market,” Crowd CEO Domenic Carosa said.
This sector has experienced rapid growth in the past year but when COVID-19 hit, the demand for cleaning and antibacterial products accelerated even more.
“Whilst we are interested in helping the EU community stay safe with high-quality hygiene products in this current crisis, our focus is always on the long term. Our view is that after the coronavirus pandemic subsides, the awareness of the importance of surface, laundry, and hand-hygiene will endure,” Domenic added.
Crowd has worked with KINN to fast-track the development and manufacture of a World Health Organisation-formulated sanitiser and hand wash. The company will work closely with the founders to continue developing KINN’s product portfolio.
Crowd is set to launch all KINN products in the next month.
Crowd Media is up 8.70 per cent this morning, with shares trading for 2.5 cents each at 10:38 am AEST.