- Digital Wine Ventures (DW8) said its WINEDEPOT business saw a 24 per cent increase in orders of the month of August
- all up, 4151 orders were processed over the month, up from 3353 over July
- WINEDEPOT also shipped a record number of cases over August, representing a 28 per cent increase month-on-month
- Along with the orders and cases shipped increases, WINEDEPOT also signed on 17 new brands, including distributor Turallo Wine Distribution
- Shares in DW8 have jumped up 7.89 per cent, trading for 4.1 cents each
Online wine merchant Digital Wine Ventures (DW8) has announced more growth in its WINEDEPOT business over the month of August.
The company increased its orders by 24 per cent, with a total of 4151 orders processed over the month, up from 3353 over July.
WINEDEPOT also recorded a 28 per cent increase in cases shipped over August, compared to July, with 8488 cases sent out.
Pleasingly, WINEDEPOT also signed 17 new brands to its integrated trading and logistics platform, including its first distributor, Turallo Wine Distribution.
Turallo represents eight different wine and cider brands, all of whom will now be available on the WINEDEPOT platform.
In the meantime, despite the increase in new customers, Digital Wine Ventures revealed the increase in orders was mainly driven by existing customers ramping up their order volumes.
Shares in DW8 have jumped up following the release of August's result, trading 7.89 per cent in the green for 4.1 cents per share at 11.08 am AEST.