- Digital Wine Ventures has added two new members to its leadership team to support the launch of its WINEDEPOT business
- Richard Van Ruth has joined the company as the new Business Development Manager, and Anna Donald will come on board next week as an Inventory and Operations Manager
- Both new team members have extensive experience in the wine industries of Australia and the United Kingdom
- CEO Dean Taylor said the new recruits have the skills and experience needed to scale the business
- Shares in Digital Wine Ventures have remained flat today, continuing to trade for 0.7 cents each
Digital Wine Ventures is continuing to reshuffle its leadership team with two new members coming on board to support the launch its WINEDEPOT business.
Richard Van Ruth and Anna Donald have joined the company as the new Business Development Manager and Inventory and Operations Manager, respectively
Richard boasts 25 years of experience in the wine industry, starting off in retail in the late 90s. He has worked in various facets of the industry in both Australia and the U.K.
More recently, Richard founded a business-to-business marketplace aimed at connecting boutique wineries with different sales channels to create more sustainable model of trade for the wine industry,
Digital Wine Ventures said Richard’s diverse experience and extensive industry network make him a valuable addition to the team.
The same was said for Anna, who has over 10 years’ worth of experience in accounts management, operations, customer service, and supply chain management within wine and fast-moving consumer goods (FMGC) industries.
Anna has also spent time in various roles in the wine industry in both Australia and the U.K.
Digital Wine Ventures said she has a track record of optimising and solving complex operations and business functions through the use of technology.
Company CEO Dean Taylor said since the WINEDEPOT launch just last month, a pipelines of wineries, distributors, importers and retails are already showing interest in using the Digital Wine Ventures’ services.
“The last thing we want to do is keep any of those ready to onboard waiting, so it’s important that we increase our available bandwidth by engaging professionals such as Richard and Anna who have the skills and experience we need to scale the business,” Dean said.
Shares in Digital Wine Ventures have remained flat today, continuing to trade for 0.7 cents each in a $6.26 million market cap.
Richard started with the company yesterday on October 8, and Anna is set to begin on October 14