- Dubber’s (DUB) call recording and data capture platform for Cisco Webex Calling is now available through Cisco’s Global Price List.
- It’s a massive boost for Dubber, with the Australian information technology outfit already seeing a massive uptake in orders globally.
- Previously, the capture platform was only available through Cisco liaising directly with Dubber to fulfil orders.
- Now, Dubber’s product can be purchased by any of Cisco’s resellers around the world directly from Cisco’s Global Price List.
- With more businesses opting to work from home amid the COVID-19 pandemic, more companies are looking to Cisco Webex Calling and Dubber to meet immediate workforce requirements.
- Following the announcement, Dubber’s stock is up 11.2 per cent with shares trading for $1.04 each.
Australian information technology company Dubber (DUB), has received a massive boost after their cloud-based data capture platform was made available through Cisco’s Global Price List.
Cisco is a world leader in information technology and networking technologies worth nearly US$178 billion.
Previously, Dubber’s capture platform was only available through Cisco liaising directly with Dubber to satisfy immediate requirements.
Now, Dubber’s product can be ordered by any of Cisco’s resellers around the world directly from Cisco’s Global Price List.
The generational shift to working from home amid the COVID-19 pandemic has businesses now looking to Cisco Webex Calling, which uses Dubber’s product, to meet immediate workforce requirements.
With the product now more easily accessible, Dubber CEO Steve McGovern said he expects a significant increase in global orders and provisioning of the services.
“This opens up Dubber’s services to all Cisco partners globally, where they can order Call Recording and other features as part of the Cisco Webex Calling sales process,” Mr McGovern said.
“We are currently seeing robust uptake across the U.S., Canada and Europe, particularly in the health care and large financial services verticals.”
Who is Dubber?
Founded in Melbourne, Australia in 2011, Dubber is a scalable call recording service which has been adopted as core network infrastructure by multiple global leading telecommunications carriers in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific.
Dubber is a disruptive innovator in the multi-billion dollar call recording industry, its Software as a Service offering removes the need for hardware, productisation or capital expenditure.
As the telecommunications sector moves towards Cloud services, Dubber has been integrated as the call recording and data capture service for Cisco Systems’ Cloud telecommunications infrastructure across service provider and business enterprise sectors.
Following the announcement, Dubber’s stock is up 11.2 per cent with shares trading for $1.04 each.