- E2 Metals (E2M) has received high-grade results from drilling at the Mia discovery which lies within the Conserrat Project in Argentina
- E2 drilled 14 holes to establish the plunge of high-grade mineralisation and test the shallow up-dip extension of the Lara Vein shoot
- Results showed peak values of 21g/t gold and 3119g/t silver
- Drilling also extended high-grade mineralisation 25 metres to the east and is open at depth and down-plunge to the west
- Additionally, drilling has been completed at the Florencia prospect and results are expected later this month
- Further, E2 has conducted sampling at its newest surface vein discovery, Emilia Este, which has yielded up to 82g/t gold and 1444g/t silver
- Two holes were also drilled and results are expected in the first week of the new year
- Company shares have dropped 6.67 per cent and are trading at 63 cents
E2 Metals (E2M) has announced more high-grade results from phase two drilling at the Mia discovery which lies within the Conserrat Project in Argentina.
The company’s now-completed phase two program included 10 diamond holes, for 1214 metres, and four reverse circulation (RC) holes, for 271 metres.
Diamond drilling aimed to establish the plunge of high-grade mineralisation within the Lara Vein shoot.
Meanwhile, the four RC holes were drilled to test the shallow up-dip extension of the Lara Vein.
Pleasingly, RC drilling returned 50 metres at 0.26g/t gold and 29g/t silver from one metre including nine metres at 0.53g/t gold and 81g/t silver from three metres.
Latest results from the diamond holes include 11.2 metres at 4.2g/t gold and 535g/t silver from 51 metres including 1.1 metres at 21g/t gold and 3119g/t silver from 59.1 metres.
Additional results include nine metres at 11g/t gold and 814g/t silver from 44 metres and 3.4 metres at 28g/t gold and 1843g/t silver from 49.1 metres.
This drilling extends high-grade mineralisation 25 metres to the east and is open at depth and down-plunge to the west.
“Drilling at Mia continues to deliver shallow high-grade gold and silver mineralisation, with the current batch of results returning the highest silver grades at the project to date,” Managing Director Todd Williams said.
Assays from six holes are pending.
E2 Metals has also completed phase two drilling at the Florencia prospect which aimed to test three mineralised structures. The company drilled three diamond holes, for 372 metres, and 11 RC holes, for 1130 metres.
Geological interpretation work is ongoing and the last batch of gold and silver assays are expected later this month.
Further, E2 has conducted sampling work at its newest surface vein discovery, Emilia Este, which is located 4.6 kilometres north of Mia on a separate mineralised trend.
Sampling has returned more surface high-grade gold and silver with up to 82g/t gold and 1444g/t silver in rock chip samples.
E2 has also drilled two diamond holes at the discovery and expects assays in the first week of the new year.
Company shares have dropped 6.67 per cent and are trading at 63 cents at 2:30 pm AEDT.