- Eagle Mountain Mining (EM2) receives further results from the Talon Target at the Oracle Ridge Mine Project in Arizona
- The company has received results from three holes which saw grades peak at 2.10 per cent copper, 17.09g/t silver and 0.58g/t gold
- These holes were drilled to test the western and eastern areas of Talon
- Two additional holes were drilled to test extensions to the mineralisation, however, results are pending and will be reported on in due course
- Eagle Mountain is down 1.55 per cent on the market and shares are trading at 95.5 cents at 12:47 pm AEST
Eagle Mountain Mining (EM2) has received further results from the Talon Target at the Oracle Ridge Mine Project in Arizona.
The company has received results from holes WT-21-15, WT-21-12 and WT-21-13.
Hole WT-21-15 was drilled to target the western part of Talon with up to 2.10 per cent copper, 17.09g/t silver and 0.58g/t gold intersected.
A historical hole further to the east and visual observations from recently drilled holes to the west suggest there may be four stacked mineralised lodes present in the area.
Hole WT-21-12 successfully intersected high-grade mineralisation with a best result of 5.7 metres at 4.44 per cent copper, 44.87g/t silver and 0.93g/t gold, including three metres at 6.8 per cent copper, 66.7g/t silver and 1.5g/t gold returned.
Mineralisation remains open to the east and south and further drilling is planned to target these areas in the coming weeks.
WT-21-13 and WT-21-14
Unfortunately, both of these holes were abandoned as they hit severe faulting that had not been previously identified.
Hole WT-21-13 planned to target extensions to hole WT-21-12 and intersected a broken zone with abundant clays less than 50 metres downhole.
“With activities ramping up and the second rig having commenced drilling, we are very pleased to see further results from the Talon Target,” CEO Tim Mason said.
“These new intersections are situated in a sparsely drilled area, which bodes well for a significant increase to our JORC resources.”
Holes WT-21-16 and WT-21-17 have also been drilled to test the western extensions to the mineralisation in hole WT-21-15 and results are pending.
Eagle Mountain was down 1.55 per cent on the market with shares trading at 95.5 cents at 12:47 pm AEST.