- Eclipse Metals (EPM) has defined high-grade mineralisation at the Rock Hill prospect area in the Northern Territory
- The company is reviewing the Yuendi exploration licence application area which led to finding broad copper-silver-zinc mineralisation
- High grades include 0.43 per cent copper, 2288g/t silver and 0.15 per cent zinc
- Eclipse will now discuss mining rights with traditional landowners ahead of an airborne electromagnetic survey and drilling program
- Eclipse Metals is up 5.26 per cent and shares are trading at 2 cents
Eclipse Metals (EPM) has defined high-grade mineralisation at the Rock Hill prospect area in the Aileron province of the Northern Territory.
The mineralisation was defined during an ongoing evaluation and desktop review of its Yuendi exploration licence application area, of which Rock Hill is part of.
Pleasingly, the review led to finding encouraging historical results which have demonstrated the presence of broad copper-silver-zinc mineralisation.
Best results include 11.6 metres at 0.43 per cent copper, 0.3 metres at 10.2 per cent copper and 27g/t silver, three metres at 2288g/t silver, three metres at 1118g/t silver and 38.1 metres at 0.14 per cent zinc.
Additionally, the review identified significant zinc intersections within a zinc-zilver mineralised envelope. These include 38.1 metres at 0.14 per cent zinc from 67.1 metres, 12.2 metres at 0.15 per cent zinc from 48.8 metres and 28.4 metres at 0.13 per cent zinc from 123.4 metres.
Aside from these impressive results, the Aileron province has seen limited mining and exploration which provides significant potential exploration upside.
Looking ahead, Eclipse Metals will negotiate with traditional owners for exploration and mining rights over the exploration licence application area.
If all goes well, the company will conduct an airborne electromagnetic survey within the Mt Hardy copper field which will be followed up with reverse circulation and diamond drilling.
Eclipse Metals is up 5.26 per cent and shares are trading at 2 cents at 12:03 pm AEST.