- Eden Innovations’ (EDE) U.S. subsidiary has received its largest repeat order for its EdenCrete products, totalling US$120,000 (A$197,000)
- These products will be used to build a 200,000 square foot industrial storage area in the southeastern U.S.
- Importantly, this order comes less than 12 months after the same customer bought Eden’s products for another project
- EdenCrete is a carbon concrete additive that improves the strength of structures without compromising corrosion and strength resistance of concrete
- Eden is up a strong 17.4 per cent and shares are currently trading for 2.7 cents each
Eden Innovations’ (EDE) U.S. subsidiary has received its largest repeat order for its EdenCrete products, totalling US$120,000.
The buyer will use these products to build a 200,000 square foot, heavy-duty industrial storage area in the southeastern U.S. that will be subject to all the elements.
This order comes less than 12 months after the same customer bought Eden’s products for another project.
The order is for both Eden’s EdenCrete and EdenCrete Pz products.
Eden’s lead product, EdenCrete, is a carbon nanotube mixture for concrete which aims to improve the tensile and flexural strength of concrete without compromising corrosion and strength resistance.
When added to a concrete mixture, instead of leaving openings that allow water to develop and weaken the structure, the nanotubes fill the microscopic spaces between the cement particles.
Once the concrete has dried and set, the nanotubes create millions of strong and flexible carbon bridges throughout the structure.
While making the concrete structures stronger, EdenCrete is also believed to increase the life of the structure beyond current expectations.
EdenCrete has been approved for use in 18 U.S. States which represents 45 per cent of the U.S. population, and 50 per cent of the total land area of the country.
EdenCrete Pz is designed to improve the strength and durability in mixes by using pozzolans (siliceous and aluminous material) to replace cement.
This product also improves tensile and flexural strength, as well as cracking resistance.
Eden is up a strong 17.4 per cent and shares are trading for 2.7 cents each at 12:15 pm AEDT.