- Eden Innovations has announced the Oklahoma Department of Transportation (DOT) has approved the use of its EdenCrete products
- The approval follows Monday’s news of the concrete mixtures being approved in 15 U.S states
- The company is seeing significant customer growth in the U.S and has made executive changes to keep up the momentum
- Former CEO Roger Marmaro will now be the President of U.S. Sales
- To assume the CEO role is currently Senior Vice President of Business Development Dag Grantham
- Eden is up a healthy 4.26 per cent, with shares trading for 4.9 cents
Eden Innovations has announced the Oklahoma Department of Transportation (DOT) has approved the use of its EdenCrete products.
This week has been a strong one for Eden as on Monday its EdenCrete concrete product reached a milestone of being approved in 15 states and EdenCrete Pz in six.
Oklahoma adding both products to its Approved Product List for “Type S” concrete mixtures means Eden is now approved in 16 states.
Additionally, the company has made two changes to its senior management team as customer sales in the U.S. have increased.
To increase its focus and accelerate growth in the U.S., Roger Marmaro will assume the role of President of U.S. Sales.
Roger will focus on driving sales, managing the sales team and adding new strategic sales channels.
Formerly, Roger was the CEO, a role he had since 2008. To step into the CEO role is Dag Grantham, the current Senior Vice President of Business Development.
Eden Innovations claims it has full confidence in the leadership changes as it anticipates a significant growth on its products in the U.S.
EdenCrete is Eden’s wholly-owned carbon-strengthened concrete additive that enhances a variety of performance characteristics. Not only does EdenCrete boast higher, tensile and flexural strength, it also offers reduced permeability, increased modulus of elasticity, and reduced shrinkage.
Overall, EdenCrete delivers stronger, tougher and longer-lasting concrete.
Being approved in 16 states of the U.S. means the company’s products can be utilised to improve and upgrade concrete roads, bridges, and other infrastructure.
A primary target for EdenCrete is improving high-rise buildings, marine and coastal applications, water storage and pipelines, warehouses, and more.
Eden is up a healthy 4.26 per cent, with shares trading for 4.9 cents at 12:09 pm AEDT.