- Family Zone Cyber Safety (FZO) receives European patent for its device management system
- The European Patent Convention follows the granting the company’s five patents across Australia, New Zealand and the US
- The patents protect FZO’s innovations in cyber safety, allowing adults to manage children’s online activity
- This new patent follows a record quarter for the company, which reported year on year growth of 128 per cent
- Family Zone Cyber Safety was down 0.39 per cent, trading at 63.8 cents at 12:15 pm AEST
Family Zone Cyber Safety (FZO) has been awarded a European patent for its device management system.
The European Patent Convention joins the company’s five patents held across Australia, New Zealand and the US to protect its innovations in cyber safety.
The company says its successful patent registrations validate the uniqueness of its platform approach to cyber safety, while assisting in unlocking global potential.
Family Zone is a technology company which uses a cyber safety ecosystem platform to enable a world-first collaboration between schools, parents and cyber safety educators by connecting to all devices through WiFi.
The platform allows adults to manage screen time, track devices, limit social media and gaming, block adult content and shield children from risks and potential harms online.
The platform also enables adults to tap into a brains trust of renowned child psychologists, educators and law enforcement professionals who are specialists in the online world and its impact on children.
The company says its platform is currently trusted by more than 650,000 families around the world.
This new patent follows a record quarter for the company. Around 2,000 schools and one million students were added to its platform, marking 128 per cent year on year growth.
Family Zone Cyber Safety was down 0.39 per cent, trading at 63.8 cents at 12:15 pm AEST.