- Felix Gold (FXG) appoints Anthony Reilly as its new Managing Director and CEO
- Mr Reilly has 35 years experience across both mineral exploration and development businesses and the global finance industry
- Most recently, he was CEO of Venturex Resources (now Develop Global (ASX:DVP) from November 2019, to July 2021 where he was also an Executive Director
- For the top job at FXG, Mr Reilly will receive $300,000 per year, plus super and performance rights
- FXG shares were up 2.3 per cent, trading at 11 cents at 12:32 pm AEDT
Felix Gold (FXG) has appointed Anthony Reilly as its new Managing Director and CEO.
Mr Reilly is an experienced resources industry executive, who will now lead the business for $300,000 per year, plus super and performance rights.
Felix said Mr Reilly has 35 years experience across both mineral exploration and development businesses and the global finance industry.
His most recent executive position was as CEO and Executive Director of Venturex Resources (now Develop Global Limited (ASX:DVP)), he served as CEO between November 2019 and July 2021.
Mr Reilly has also held MD and CEO roles at Paradigm Metals and Brazilian focused gold explorers CMG Gold and CMG Mineracao Brazil.
Prior to joining the resources industry, Mr Reilly held senior global foreign exchange business roles with Westpac and CBA for almost 20 years.
Mr Reilly holds a Bachelor of Economics from the University of Western Australia and a Diploma of Applied Finance and Investment from the Securities Institute of Australia.
The new CEO said he was excited to join Felix at such a “seminal” moment in the company’s development.
“Felix’s tenure within the Fairbanks Gold Mining District offers huge potential for the ongoing discovery of large-scale, high-value gold deposits,” he said.
“I look forward to progressively delivering on the value proposition that our key projects so readily offer.”
Back in March, 2022, Kylie Prendergast resigned as Felix’s Managing Director, and the company’s founding CEO, Joe Webb stepped in to take over.
With Mr Reilly’s appointment, Mr Webb will now be “concentrating his energies as CEO of Felix’s founding and largest shareholder, Mine Discovery Fund,” and will remain on the board as a Non-Executive Director.
FXG shares were up 2.3 per cent, trading at 11 cents at 12:32 pm AEDT.