- Australian beverage company Founders First (FFL) has signed a logistics partnership with Bevchain
- The partnership will benefit from Bevchain's launch of the first national cold storage logistics network
- The new storage solution will provide a single cold store warehousing and distribution network for all Founders First products
- The solution will be operational from November and significantly simplify the business
- On market close, Founders First is up 1.37 per cent and is trading for 37 cents per share
Founders First (FFL) has signed a logistics partnership with Bevchain.
Under the agreement, FFL will benefit from Bevchain's launch of the first national cold storage logistics network, which is targeting craft beer.
The network will be operational from November and provide a single cold store warehousing and distribution network for all Founders First products.
Positively, Founders says the new solutions will unlock the 'Mighty Craft' operating model, which focusses on "one order, one invoice and one delivery," and simplifies operations for Founders First and its retail customers.
Additionally, the solution will lead to lower costs and improved customer service, as Founders First is now able to manage stock levels, inventory planning, invoicing and accounts receivable.
Founders First CEO, Mark Haysman, says the agreement is a significant step in the company's journey.
"There is currently no national cold chain Craft logistics solution in the country. To have the leading industry player in Bevchain building the infrastructure and providing Founders First with preferred supply services is a big endorsement of our model and future potential," he said.
"We have significant plans to expand this further in time to potentially provide
an efficient and effective industry solution for Independent Craft through leveraging the Mighty Craft platform and Bevchain’s infrastructure," he added.
Bevchain President, Misha Shliapnikoff, is excited to partner with Founders First on its new logistics solution.
"We see this opportunity as a long-term partnership in which Bevchain can
support Founders First and Mighty Craft with logistics infrastructure and expertise, underpinned by our strong commitment to safe and efficient supply chain operations," he concluded.
On market close, Founders First is up 1.37 per cent and is trading for 37 cents per share.