- E-health company G Medical (GMV) has gained approval to join a U.S. over-the-counter market
- The company is now tradable on the OTCQB under the code GMMVF
- G Medical says it is looking to attract American individual and institutional investors
- It plans to launch a shareholder engagement program in the U.S. soon
- G Medical's share price is up 12.12 per cent at midday trade
- Shares in the company are now trading for 18 cents each
E-health company G Medical (GMV) has told shareholders it received U.S. approval to join over-the-counter market OTCQB. Company shares can now be traded under the code GMMVF.
On entering the American market, the company will have access to individual and institutional investors across the country.
G Medical detailed this will give it improved access to as its products gain popularity in the U.S. Additionally, it is expected to generate more growth opportunities.
"The company's product suite is continuing to gain traction with medical organisations and healthcare professionals in the United States," G Medical's CEO Dr Yacov Geva said.
A medical smartphone case and a smart patch are two of the group's popular products.
Dr Yacov outlined in today's release the company is looking to begin securing American investors as it broadens its footprint in the country.
"An active shareholder engagement program is planned in the USA to ensure out investment attractions and growth prospects are highlighted amongst new investors," he added.
After announcing the approval to the Australian market, G Medical's share price is up 12.12 per cent at midday trade.
Shares in the company are now trading for 18 cents each.