- G Medical Innovations (GMV) has inked a distribution agreement with All County Health Care for Prizma, its health profiling and monitoring device
- All County is a medicare certified home health care company with a network of over 1400 physicians in South Florida
- Under the agreement All County will market and distribute Prizma in the U.S., leveraging its existing sale team and network
- The agreement does not stipulate a minimum term or sales commitments
- G Medical is trading two per cent higher for 10 cents each
G Medical Invocations (GMV) has signed an agreement that will see All County Health Care distribute the Prizma device in the U.S.
Prizma is a health profiling and monitoring device that can be used for the management of chronic diseases and acute infections.
Prizma is medically certified to measure oxygen saturation, body temperature and electrocardiography and can store data, send alerts and notifications and is linked to a smartphone application.
All County is a medicare certified company which provides home-based healthcare services to patients upon referral and has a network of over 1400 physicians in South Florida as well as hospitals and medical organisations.
Under the distribution agreement, All County will market and distribute Prizma in the U.S., a key market for G Medical as CEO and Executive Director Dr Yacov Geva explained.
“The US is a key market for G Medical due to its ageing demographic and size, and the company is confident that this agreement will allow it to expedite a lucrative market entry,” he stated.
“The agreement with All County allows G Medical to leverage a highly qualified sales team in an established market, at little to no cost to the company. We are confident that this development will greatly enhance product uptake as G Medical continues its rapid U.S. expansion,” Dr Yacov continued.
The agreement does not stipulate a minimum term or minimum sales commitments. It follows approval last month for over-the-counter sale, which was granted by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
G Medical is trading two per cent higher for 10 cents each at 1:00 pm AEST.