- Gateway Mining (GML) has begun Reverse Circulation drilling at its Gidgee Gold Project in the Murchison region of WA
- Expected to take 2 weeks to complete, the 2500 metre (m) program follows recently reported high-grade air-code results from the Julias and Kashmir targets
- Work is on track for the Project-wide Mineral Resources which will include the Montague-Boulder and Whistler deposits
- The Mineral Resource update is due to be delivered in December
- Gateway Mining shares are in the grey, trading at 1.7 cents at 12:00 pm AEDT
Gateway Mining (GML) has begun reverse circulation drilling at its Gidgee Gold Project in the Murchison region of Western Australia.
The 2500 metre program follows recently reported high-grade air-code results from the Julias target as well as systematic testing of the Kashmir target.
This next phase of drilling will test targets within five kilometres of its existing mineral resource deposits.
The program is expected to take around two weeks to complete and will be crucial in advancing the next generation of targets.
Assay results from the September RC program, are also anticipated.
The drilling consisted of recently discovered granodiorite-hosted mineralisation below the Montague-Boulder Mineral Resource as well as holes to test extensions to the mineralisation at the Evermore Discovery.
Systemic extensional drilling along strike of Achilles North will also be included in the Mineral Resource estimate.
Gateway Mining Managing Director, Mark Cossom, said the update follows the company’s successful capital raising.
“Following our recent $6 million raising, we are really pleased to have secured an RC rig to undertake a further focused 2,500m program across two of our next generation targets at Gidgee to wrap up our 2021 field season,” he said.
“Shareholders can look forward to the Project-wide Mineral Resource upgrade for Gidgee. Work on this is well advanced and we expect to deliver the updated Resource within the coming weeks.”
The Mineral Resource update is due to be delivered in December.
Gateway Mining shares are in the grey, trading at 1.7 cents at 12:00 pm AEDT.