- Gladiator Resources (GLA) secures a contractor for a drilling program at the Bendoc Gold Project in Victoria
- The contractor expects to mobilise on August 5 to begin the 5000-metre reverse circulation drilling program
- This program is targeting the Victoria Star prospect to inform a maiden mineral resource
- Drilling is expected to wrap up before the end of the month ahead of the inferred resource estimate being delivered in the December quarter
- Company shares closed flat at 1.6 cents on August 3
Gladiator Resources (GLA) has secured a drilling contractor for an upcoming program at the Bendoc Gold Project in Victoria.
The Victoria-based drilling contractor’s name hasn’t been disclosed but it is scheduled to mobilise to the site on August 5 for the 1200-metre drilling program.
The reverse circulation (RC) drilling program will target the Victoria Star prospect which lies within the Bendoc Gold Project.
Chairman Ian Hastings was pleased to have secured a contractor for the upcoming program.
“We are very pleased to have now secured a Victorian based drill contractor during a time of very high demand and COVID related restrictions on movement,” Mr Hastings said.
“The drill rig and locally based crew will mobilise to the Victoria Star prospect in Bendoc this week.”
As slated when it acquired the project earlier this year, Gladiator hopes to complete a maiden inferred mineral resource estimate for the Victoria Star area.
The company expects to complete the RC drilling program some time this month and will use the results, as well as previous drilling results, to inform the mineral resource.
Gladiator is targeting the maiden resource for the December quarter.
Company shares closed flat at 1.6 cents on August 3.