Market Herald logo

Subscribe

Be the first with the news that moves the market

The GO2 People Limited has announced the execution of a share purchase agreement to acquire Industry Pathways.

The industry is a nationally registered training organisation offering diploma level education and training in the mining and health sectors.

Its primary focus is providing quality outcomes for students and ensuring the highest levels of compliance are adhered to.

A total of 80 per cent of courses are online while the remaining 20 percent is face-to-face which is based in Queensland. IPW and GO2 have very similar businesses, in the fact they are both registered training organisations, and they operate in similar sectors with similar target markets.

A share placement will be made to sophisticated and exempt investors to raise a minimum of $2.7 million and a maximum of $4 million and will be undertaken in two phases.

The funds raised will be used to fund the acquisition of IPW, provide additional working capital and pay for transaction costs.

GO2 Managing Director Billy Ferreira hopes this partnership will provide more services.

“The acquisition of IPW represents an exciting opportunity for GO2 to broaden its offering via an industry leading training organisation, with an effective and innovative training methodology, and a company culture highly aligned to that of GO2,” he said.

Please find the announcement here

GO2 by the numbers
More From The Market Herald

" WestStar Industrial (ASX:WSI) banks record cash receipts in Q4

WestStar Industrial (ASX:WSI) banks a record $59.2 million in cash receipts for the December 2021 quarter.
EVZ (ASX:EVZ) - CEO, Scott Farthing

" EVZ’s (ASX:EVZ) Brockman Engineering secures LOI for $40m storage tanks project

EVZ’s (ASX:EVZ) wholly-owned subsidiary Brockman Engineering has secured a Letter of Intent (LOI) from Viva Energy.
Decmil (ASX:DCG) - MD and CEO, Dickie Dique

" Decmil Group (ASX:DCG) secures $18m contract

Decmil Group (ASX:DCG) secures an $18.1 million contract to construct a new Port Hedland Community Centre…
Kleos Space (ASX:KSS)- CEO, Andy Bowyer

" Kleos Space (ASX:KSS) reschedules Patrol Mission satellites launch

Kleos Space SA (ASX:KSS) reschedules its Kleos Patrol Mission satellites launch date to April this year.