- Hawthorn Resources (HAW) has released the maiden underground Mineral Resource Estimate (MRE) for the Trouser Legs Gold Project
- The 70:30 Joint Venture with Gel Resources is located 140 kilometres northeast of Kalgoorlie in Western Australia
- The indicated and inferred Underground Mineral Resource is estimated to be 154,000 ounces of contained gold
- In addition, the joint venture partners have received approval for the first stage of underground mining at the project
- Further, the Underground Pre-Feasibility Study is nearly completed
- Shares in Hawthorne resources lost 4.17 per cent today and closed at 11.5 cents per share
Hawthorne Resources (HAW) has released the maiden Mineral Resource Estimate (MRE) for the Trouser Legs Gold Project at Pinjin.
The 70:30 Joint Venture with Gel Resources is located 140 kilometres northeast of Kalgoorlie in Western Australia.
The Underground MRE is predominantly in the inferred and indicated categories and estimates there to be a total of 154,000 ounces of contained gold.
This is based upon 681 reverse circulation holes, 28 diamond core holes, historical exploration data and results from recent infill drilling.
The Mineral Resource lies within the Pinjin shear and has potential for a further extension as explained by Hawthorn Managing Director Mark Kerr. I
“Both the recently completed open pit and underground project lie within the Pinjin shear. This shear zone has been tracked for over two kilometres within the Joint Venture claim block,” Mark commented.
“Recommendations for resource extension drilling are underway with the orebody open down dip and down plunge (along strike) to the south,” he said.
In addition, the WA Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety has approved the Joint Venture Underground Mining Proposal for the first stage of underground mining at Trouser Legs.
Further, according to Hawthrone Resource, the underground Pre-Feasibility Study is also nearing completion.
Shares in Hawthorne Resources lost 4.17 per cent today and closed at 11.5 cents per share.