- HeraMED (ASX:HMD) shares are surging following the announcement of a partnership agreement with Telstra Health
- The collaboration aims to integrate HeraCARE into MedicalDirector Clinical by Telstra Health
- Telstra Health currently lacks a remote pregnancy solution, but HeraCARE is filling this gap by offering comprehensive care, especially in rural areas
- HMD Executive Chairman Ron Weinberger says the agreement is a “validation” of the company’s technology
- HMD shares are up 4.35 per cent, trading at 4.8 cents at 1:20 pm AEDT
HeraMED (ASX:HMD) shares are surging today following the announcement of a partnership agreement with Australia’s largest e-health provider, Telstra Health.
The collaboration aims to integrate HeraCARE into MedicalDirector Clinical by Telstra Health, a widely used software among GPs who manage their clinics through Telstra Health.
MedicalDirector stands out as a top-notch clinical and practice management software solution, designed to enhance the delivery of care for GPs, specialists, nurses, and other healthcare professionals, fostering improved safety and efficiency.
Currently, Telstra Health lacks a remote pregnancy solution. HeraCARE aims to fill this gap, offering comprehensive care, especially in rural areas.
This aligns with HeraMED’s strategy to onboard more private clinics.
“After passing a rigorous assessment we are pleased to welcome HeraCARE to Telstra Health’s Smart Marketplace, enabling our primary care providers to provide prenatal healthcare through its remote monitoring and maternity care platform, helping improve the patient and clinician experience,” Telstra Health General Manager Ecosystem Louise Ryves said.
“This partner agreement represents [the] validation of our technology from one of the leading digital health operators globally,” HMD Executive Chairman Ron Weinberger said.
HeraMED’s collaboration with Telstra Health positions the company well for broader market reach, with the planned launch of HeraCARE for Telstra Health customers anticipated in the first quarter of calendar year 2024.
HMD shares were up 4.35 per cent, trading at 4.8 cents at 1:20 pm AEDT.