- Holista Colltech (HCT) has announced it can now distribute its hand sanitiser worldwide
- Due to the outbreak of Covid-19 coronavirus, the company has had more orders for the sanitiser than usual
- As of the end of February, the company received orders for 210,000 bottles of the sanitiser
- Due to the high orders, Holista has added bottling capacity in recent weeks
- The company now aims to have seven bottlers instead of two, increasing its capacity of 200,000 bottles per month
- Holista is up 2.86 per cent on the market today, trading for 18¢ per share
Holista Colltech (HCT) has announced it can now distribute its hand sanitiser worldwide.
The company confirmed its agreement with Global Infection Control Consultants (GICC) to distribute its Natshield sanitiser globally, with distribution rights starting today.
Natshield uses the active ingredient Path-Away, which is proven to kill over 170 deadly pathogens. Path-Away is currently being shipped to Malaysia, where the sanitiser is diluted and bottled.
Holista is responsible for bottling, marketing and distributing the sanitiser.
Until January 2020, the company’s primary market was Malaysia, where Holista has distribution agreements with seven major pharmaceutical chains and a network of 2,700 pharmacies and health shops.
However, due to the outbreak of Covid-19 coronavirus, the company has experienced more orders than usual.
At the end of February, the company received orders for 210,000 bottles of Natshield; nearly double the 107,000 bottles requested earlier that month.
The company said the majority of these orders have come from outside of Malaysia.
“Based on the total orders as at 29 February 2020, the sales value of the sanitisers amounts to approximately $1.4 million,” the company told the market.
Holista said it has seen interest from America, Canada, Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Hong Kong and more.
Of the orders received this year, the company has already shipped 21,260 20ml sanitisers to Malaysia, where they were sold in pharmacy chains.
As a result of the high number of orders, Holista has added bottling capacity in recent weeks. The company has made arrangements to install two more bottling machines in Malaysia and three more in the Phillippines.
With these new facilities, the company can produce Natshield in the different sizes (20ml, 30ml and 60ml), and create 50,000 bottles per week, or 200,000 per month.
Holista is up 2.86 per cent on the market today, trading for 18¢ per share at 12:32 pm AEDT.