- HSC Technology Group (HSC) has been selected as the partner of choice for Johnson Controls’ ADT Security brand
- Under the partnership, HSC will replace ADT’s 3G-reliant platform with up-to-date personal emergency response technology
- HSC’s partnership will increase personal safety to ADT clients in retirement living, independent living, community care and ageing-in-place
- The company has received an initial purchase order for 1400 units and will begin the roll-out immediately
- HSC Technology Group is in the grey and trading at 1.8 cents per share
HSC Technology Group (HSC) has been selected as the partner of choice for Johnson Controls’ ADT Security brand.
Johnson Controls is a multinational conglomerate that produces a variety of safety and security equipment. Its subsidiary, ADT Security, provides electronic security, fire protection, and alarm monitoring services to residential spaces, as well as small and large businesses.
ADT recently decided to replace its Personal Emergency Response System (PERS) platform, since it is built on ageing 3G communications technology. After a thorough selection process, ADT chose HSC to replace its platform with up-to-date solutions.
HSC’s next-generation assistive technology solutions are based on an advanced hardware suite and TALIUS IoT platform. The company has already received an initial purchase order for 1400 units and will begin the roll-out immediately.
This partnership will increase the personal safety of ADT’s Australian clients in retirement living, independent living, community care and ageing-in-place.
HSC Technology Group’s Managing Director, Graham Russell, said the company is honoured to be selected as a partner of choice for ADT Security and Johnson Controls.
“We look forward to implementing our shared vision of supporting the needs of elderly Australians with market-leading assistive technology solutions,” he said.
“HSC’s next-generation solution is future-proofing the ADT investment in PERS by leveraging 4G and also providing a range of solutions to enable extended services to support changing client requirements,” he added.
HSC Technology Group is in the grey, trading at 1.8 cents per share at 12:09 pm AEDT.