- Immutep’s (IMM) new interim data is selected for presentation at the the world’s largest gathering of oncology professionals
- New interim data from first line non-small cell lung cancer patients of Immutep’s Phase II trial has been selected for an oral presentation at the American Society of Clinical Oncology’s 2022 Annual Meeting
- Immutep’s Phase IIb TACTI-003 trial design will also be presented in a trial-in-progress poster presentation
- More than 40,000 attendees from around the world are expected to attend the conference in person and online
- Immutep last traded at 31.5 cents
Biotechnology company Immutep’s (IMM) new interim data has been selected for oral presentation at the ASCO 2022 Annual Meeting.
New interim data from first line non-small cell lung cancer patients of Immutep’s Phase II TACTI-002 trial has been selected for an oral presentation at the American Society of Clinical Oncology’s (ASCO) 2022 Annual Meeting.
Additionally, the Phase IIb TACTI-003 trial design will be presented in a trial-in-progress poster presentation.
The meeting is scheduled to take place both in-person and online from June 3 to June 7 in Chicago.
More than 40,000 attendees from around the world are expected to attend in person and online to stay up to date on new clinical cancer advances in every area of cancer research.
The first of the company’s two presentations is titled “A Phase II study in 1st line metastatic non-small cell lung carcinoma investigating eftilagimod alpha and pembrolizumab: updated results from a PD-L1 unselected population.”
TACTI-002 is a phase two clinical trial evaluating the combination of Immutep’s eftilagimod alpha with Merck & Co’s (MSD) KEYTRUDA in 183 patients with second line head and neck squamous cell carcinoma (HNSCC) or non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) in first and second line.
The second, “TACTI-003: A randomized Phase IIb study of eftilagimod alpha and pembrolizumab as first-line treatment of patients with recurrent or metastatic head and neck squamous-cell carcinoma.”
TACTI-003 will evaluate Immutep’s efti in combination with MSD’s KEYTRUDA as a first line therapy in unresectable recurrent or metastatic HNSCC patients with PD-L1 negative and PD-L1 positive tumours.
Immutep last traded at 31.5 cents at 1:38 pm AEST.