- The Chinese Food and Drug Administration has approved Jatcorp’s (JAT) first cosmetic product under the “Poupin” skincare brand
- JAT’s joint venture company, JWR International, is developing this range to be sold in local department and cosmetic stores across China
- Additionally, Hainan Xinwang Investments has been appointed to distribute JAT’s in-house brands in the Hainan Island Tax Free Zone for 12 months
- Hainan Xinwang operates online and offline duty-free stores, which have the potential to be significant sales drives for Jatcorp’s products
- Jatcorp is trading 7.14 per cent higher at 2.9 cents
Jatcorp (JAT) has announced the Chinese Food and Drug Administration has approved its first cosmetic product under the “Poupin” skincare brand.
The brand is being developed by Jatcorp’s Hong Kong-based joint venture (JV) company, JWR International.
The first product that has been given the green tick is the Poupin Silky Brighten Revitalising Serum which can now be sold in China through offline channels such as local department stores and specialty cosmetic stores.
Jatcorp and its JV partner will arrange for the Poupin range to be promoted and sold through online platforms such as the most popular social media influencer sales channels.
In addition, the company appointed Hainan Xinwang Investments to distribute its in-house brands in the Hainan Island Tax Free Zone for 12 months.
Hainan Xinwang operates the Easy Joy International stores on the island which has duty-free stores both online and offline. These have the potential to be significant sales drivers for Jatcorp’s products.
Lastly, JAT’s subsidiary, Sunnya, has successfully opened the Singapore market to its Neurio range of milk powder products. These products can now be sold in local Singaporean pharmacies as well as online in Indonesia, Malaysia and the Philippines.
Jatcorp is trading 7.14 per cent higher at 2.9 cents at 1:43 pm AEST.