- Australian health and wellness company, Jatenergy (ASX:JAT) will open a Maternity and Infant Boutique in Shanghai
- The boutique will complete an end-to-end supply and delivery chain of the company’s dairy products to China
- In addition, the company is working to develop products specifically for Chinese and other Asian markets
- The Shanghai boutique is expected to open in March next year and plans are in place for another boutique in Zhengzhou City
- Shares in Jatenergy are trading 2 per cent higher for 5.1 per cent each
Health and wellness company, Jatenergy (ASX:JAT) will open a Maternity and Infant Boutique in Shanghai.
The boutique will complete an end-to-end supply and delivery chain of the Australian company’s dairy products in China.
Already the company has distribution agreements for China with Kigobay, Kiss Kangaroo and Cyclone E-Commerce. However, now Jatenergy will be able to sell its products through its own retail store.
Shanghai Maternity & Infant Boutique
The boutique will open in March 2020 in what CEO Wilton Yao describes as an ideal location.
“I believe this is a perfect site for our first China boutique. The Boutique is in the midst of institutions such as the Shanghai Children’s Hospital and has a very high exposure to our target markets and demographics,” he said.
Also in the vicinity is Shanghai Pregnancy School, Shanghai Putuo Maternity & Infant Health Institute, Sinopharm Pharmacy and Shanghai Oasis Kindergarten.
The boutique will stock Neurio, Golden Koala, Oz Mia and Hopefern and other JAT products under development.
Jatenergy in China
In November, Jatenergy announced a joint venture with Oppenheimer to develop plant-based meats for the Chinese and Asian markets.
The joint venture, JAT Oppenheimer will release the first range of products in January or February 2020.
Earlier in May 2018, Jaternergy announced plans to open a boutique in Zhengzhou City in Henan province.
However, the boutique in The Hui Yue Shopping Mall is stilling awaiting a retail operation permit. The landlord is working with the company is obtain the permit.
Shares in Jatenergy are trading 2 per cent higher, worth 5.1 cents apiece at 10:53am AEST.