- Jaxsta (JXT) has given the music industry free access to Jaxsta Pro for the rest of the year due to the harmful impact COVID-19 has had on the industry
- Jaxsta Pro is a subscription-based service for music professionals to access special features and industry insights
- While the music and events industry has been hit hard by the pandemic, a free subscription to Jaxsta Pro will allow for career networking and collaboration
- The music tech company has already received a mass amount of support from organisations in the industry
- On market close, Jaxsta is down 2.86 per cent and trading for 3.4 cents each
Jaxsta (JXT) has given the music industry free access to Jaxsta Pro for the rest of the year due to the harmful impact COVID-19 has had on the industry.
This initiative allows each industry participant to claim and improve their Jaxsta profile. It also awards them the leverage that Jaxsta Pro offers as a collaboration, career networking and revenue increase tool.
Jaxsta Pro Beta launched in November 2019 and is a subscription-based service that follows the company’s Jaxsta.com platform. It includes features such as profile management, global music charts and alerts, market insights, and a calendar of events, which are now being offered for free for the rest of 2020.
Already, the music tech company has received support from professionals in the industry such as MusicBiz, Association of Independent Music, The Music Producers Guild, SoundExchange, and more.
Jaxsta will be contacting all existing Jaxsta Pro members to explain how the free campaign will affect their membership.
When launched last year, the company expected to garner significant revenues however after the COVID-19 breakout, Jaxsta no longer expects to receive revenue from its Jaxsta Pro subscription segment for the rest of this year.
On market close, Jaxsta is down 2.86 per cent and trading for 3.4 cents each.