- LawFinance (LAW) signs an agreement with one of the largest hospital systems in the state of Indiana
- The agreement is to implement a National Health Finance’s Emergency Room (ER) Concierge program
- This ER concierge program was created last year with the aim to originate medical receivables at an early stage to provide several benefits and opportunities
- The agreement adds two hospitals to the program
- On market close for the day, LawFinance is up 7.14 per cent and trading 75 cents per share.
LawFinance (LAW) has signed an agreement with one of the largest hospital systems in the state of Indiana.
The agreement is to implement a National Health Finance’s Emergency Room (ER) Concierge program in two hospitals.
National Health Finance is a premier medical financing company that facilitates treatment for personal injury victims and the attorneys that represent them through a nationwide network of healthcare providers.
This ER concierge program was created last year with the aim to originate medical receivables at an early stage to provide several benefits and opportunities.
Benefits from the program include exclusive and early access to victims of motor vehicle accidents and allows the hospital system to become compliant with Medicaid and Medicare regulation.
The system also puts National Health Finance in a strong position to capture follow-up treatment.
The new two hospitals with include over 500 in-patient beds, more than 500 physicians and health professionals and over 2000 employees in Indiana.
CEO Daniel Kleijn commented on the agreement.
“This addition to our ER portfolio is strengthening our strategy of early capture and provides significant opportunity to fund medical expenses throughout the treatment of MVA victims,” Mr Kleijn said.
“The ER Concierge programme provides significant growth opportunity for National Health Finance with the goal to add an additional five hospitals in H1 2022.”
At market close, LawFinance was up 7.14 per cent and is trading 75 cents per share.