- Linius Technologies (LNU) has launched WHIZZARD, a new product for the growing video conferencing and enterprise collaboration markets
- WHIZZARD allows businesses, students and teachers to search, assemble and share video content from recorded meetings
- Essentially, users can turn hours of video footage into bite-sized pieces of content that summarise the important info
- The product has been integrated with Zoom, Webex Meetings and Microsoft Teams, which are fast becoming the default for conducting meetings and learning
- WHIZZARD will soon be a publicly available platform that clients can subscribe to and start using straight away
- Linius is up 6.25 per cent and shares are trading at 3.4 cents
Linius Technologies (LNU) has launched a new product for the video conferencing and enterprise collaboration markets.
The product, dubbed ‘WHIZZARD’, allows users to search, assemble and share video content from within recorded meetings. It unlocks the video data and allows people to search within and across recordings to quickly put together snippets into a new, personalised video to share with colleagues or fellow students.
The product enables employers, employees, students and teachers to turn hours of video footage into bite-sized pieces of content to increase knowledge and summarise information.
“WHIZZARD is innovative, incredibly intuitive, and importantly, it delivers on our strategy of prove and repeat,” CEO Chris Richardson said.
The innovative product has been integrated with Zoom, Webex Meetings and Microsoft Teams.
Importantly, Zoom and Webex represent 55 per cent of the global video conferencing market. Earlier this year, Zoom alone had over 300 million participants per day and Microsoft Teams reported up to 2.7 billion meeting minutes per day.
The video conferencing market is set to grow at a 19 per cent compound annual growth rate between 2020 and 2026.
“With 22 per cent of people currently recording their video meetings, WHIZZARD represents a fast path to material recurring revenue growth for both Linius, and our partners,” Chris added.
The product bundles will range from US$4 (roughly A$5.43) to US$32 (roughly A$43.40).
WHIZZARD will soon be a publicly available platform that clients can subscribe to and start using straight away. Linius expects it will be available via Zoom and Webex in about two weeks once the registration process is complete.
Linius’ partner LiveTiles has white-labelled the solution and is targeting a large base of existing customers. Already, it has started deployment to its first customer.
Linius is up 6.25 per cent and shares are trading at 3.4 cents at 11:55 am AEDT.