- LiveTiles (LVT) appoints enterprise software sales expert David Vander as CEO, effective next year
- The workplace software company says Mr Vander is the “ideal” candidate due to his familiarity with the business and his extensive leadership experience
- Mr Vander spent 16 years at Microsoft, where he held various leadership roles, and was also previously LiveTiles’ Global Growth Director, where he oversaw market expansion
- LiveTiles Co-Founder and current CEO Karl Redenbach will move to the role of Executive Director to focus on the growth of the My Net Zero pipeline and Reach Marketplace
- Company shares are down 2.59 per cent to trade at 5.7 cents at 12:31 pm AEDT
LiveTiles (LVT) has appointed David Vander as its new Chief Executive Officer, effective early next year.
The digital workplace software company said it appointed Mr Vander following a comprehensive, company-wide strategic review and a global recruitment process.
Prior to his most recent role as Regional Vice President for software company Salesforce, Mr Vander was LiveTiles’ Global Growth Director and oversaw the company’s market expansion and partnerships with enterprise customers.
Mr Vander also has 16 years of experience working at Microsoft, where he held a number of leadership roles.
“Having carefully considered the requirements of the business, we’re confident that David’s combination of enterprise expertise, Asian and North American experience and belief in our renewed operational framework strategy is the ideal mix for LiveTiles,” LVT Chair Jesse Todd said.
As part of the leadership transition, LiveTiles Co-Founder and current CEO Karl Redenbach will move to the role of Executive Director. He’ll focus on strategic initiatives and growth, particularly building the My Net Zero pipeline and Reach Marketplace revenue streams.
Mr Redenbach will also work very closely with Mr Vander as he transitions to the role of CEO.
“David is a true expert in enterprise tech sales and is the best person to drive growth for our business. I look forward to working with him again and to support an orderly and successful transition,” Mr Redenbach said.
Incoming CEO David Vander said he was looking forward to the next phase of LiveTiles.
“I look forward to bringing my mix of global experience, digital transformation acumen and enterprise software sales to LiveTiles, and I am excited to work with Karl, the team and the board on delivering for our clients,” Mr Vander said.
Mr Vander will have a fixed remuneration of $600,000 per annum plus superannuation. His remuneration will initially be pro-rated and he will be employed on a full-time basis from February 1, 2023.
Company shares were down 2.59 per cent to trade at 5.7 cents at 12:31 pm AEDT.