The Romantic Danube River Cruise is an 11-day long river tour. The…
WHERE TO FIND
The Romantic Danube River Cruise is an 11-day long river tour. The uniqueness of this trip stems from the places and sites it offers you to visit. You'll be able to explore some of Europe's most prominent cities, along with the beautiful and charming Vienne, and also participate in tons of entertaining and engaging activities.
Bike tours, hikes, various excursions, and tours are what await you when you book your stay for the Romantic Danube River Cruise. Along the way, you and your family will be able to taste some of the most delicious food in Europe in major cities such as Prague, Linz, Bratislava, Vienna, and Budapest.
The cruise has been receiving only positive reviews for quite some time, and it will undoubtedly impress you too.
Here's a rough outline of the days and cities:
- First day: First you arrive in Prague and accommodate yourself.
- The second day: You're still in Prague, and you can use your free time to explore attractive sightseeings.
- Third day: Your last day in Prague. Now you head to Regensburg.
- The fourth day: Arrive in Regensburg. You also travel to Vilshofen, Germany.
- Fifth day: From Vilshofen your cruise is heading to Linz, Austria.
- Sixth day: Arrival in Linz.
- Seventh-day: You arrive in Weissenkirchen, Austria.
- Eight-day: One more day in Weissenkirchen. This is your free day.
- Ninth-day: Your exploration day - Bratislava, Slovakia, and Vienna.
- Tenth-day: You arrive in Budapest, Hungary.
- Eleventh-day: You last cruise day in Budapest.
Of course, each day brings to your door various activities and places you can explore to keep yourself engaged. Some of the most prominent sites you'll be able to visit when you book a stay for the Romantic Danube River Cruise include the Charles Bridge to Prague's Old Market Square, Oktoberfest celebration (beer-related festival) and the Old City Center of Linz.
The cruise is worth and will, without a doubt, leave you fascinated.