Source: Magnetite Mines
Market Herald logo

Subscribe

Be the first with the news that moves the market
  • Magnetite Mines (MGT) aims to raise up to $15.8 million through an entitlement offer to fund its definitive feasibility study at its Razorback Iron Ore project in South Australia
  • Eligible shareholders will be able to subscribe for one new share at 2.5 cents for every five shares held, representing a 39 per cent discount to the last traded price
  • For every two new shares subscribed for, participants will receive one attaching option, exercisable at five cents and expiring in a year
  • Magnetite was down 9.76 per cent and trading at 3.7 cents per share

Magnetite Mines (MGT) is aiming to raise up to $15.8 million through an entitlement offer to fund its Definitive Feasibility Study (DFS) for its Razorback Iron Ore project in South Australia.

Eligible shareholders will be able to subscribe for one new share at 2.5 cents for every five shares held, representing a 39 per cent discount to the last traded price.

For every two new shares subscribed for, participants will receive one attaching option, exercisable at five cents and expiring in a year.

The money will be used to complete technical investigations and engineering for the DFS at Razorback.

It will also help progress discussions with project financiers and fund working capital.

The offer is open to all eligible shareholders with a registered address in Australia or NewZealand and will close on May 13.

“With this rights issue, the Board continues to ensure shareholders have priority access to fundraising and the opportunity to share in the Company’s growth and development as it positions itself for long-term success as a significant iron ore producer,” Chairman Peter Schubert said.

On the market, Magnetite were down 9.76 per cent and trading at 3.7 cents per share at 10:18 am AEST.

MGT by the numbers
More From The Market Herald
Countplus (ASX:CUP) - Incoming CEO, Hugh Humphrey

" Hugh Humphrey appointed CEO of Countplus (ASX:CUP)

Investment services company CountPlus (ASX:CUP) has appointed Hugh Humphrey as the company's CEO, effective July 1.

" ASX employee tests positive for Covid-19

The ASX says an employee has contracted Covid-19.

" ASIC launches official investigation into ASX market outage

The ASX has confirmed today it is officially under investigation from the Australian Securities and Investments…

" ASX sheds more light on last week’s market tech failure

The Australian Securities Exchange has shed some more light on the nature of last week's market…