- Security and cleaning provider Millennium has gained three new contracts at New Zealand shopping centres
- The client remains anonymous, but is referred to as a blue chip ASX-listed company
- Additionally, Millennium has extended two of its contracts by five years
- For this particular client, the company provides services at 30 of its locations in Australia and New Zealand
- Millennium’s share price is up 14.55 per cent today, currently sitting at 32 cents per share
Security and cleaning service provider Millennium has locked in three new contracts and received extensions for two as it expands its New Zealand presence.
Millennium hasn’t revealed the name of its contractor, but refers to it as a blue chip company listed on the Australian Securities Exchange.
The contract extensions are by five years each and bring the total contract value to $41.3 million. They will commence on November 1, 2019.
“This new contact demonstrates our client’s confidence in Millennium’s ability to quickly mobilise a strong, professional team that delivers quality outcomes and reflects our shared long-term commitment to providing excellent service delivery,” company CEO Darren Boyd said.
Under the agreement, Millennium will now provide cleaning services and three large-scale shopping centres in New Zealand. This is in addition to the previous two sites under the extended contracts.
“Millennium has forged a strong relationship with this valued client and we are proud to partner with them as they continue to grow and deliver exceptional customer experiences to the New Zealand market,” Darren said.
For this client alone, the company is providing services at 30 of its locations across Australia and New Zealand.
Millennium’s share price is up 14.55 per cent today, currently sitting at 32 cents apiece at 12:18 pm AEDT.