- MSL Solutions (MPW) is expanding its point-of-sale technologies through a five year agreement with Kappture
- Kappture develops stadium and events-specific point of sale and payment systems
- The deal will see MSL expand its global market presence into stadium and large event venues
- The integration of Kappture’s high-volume technology and MSL’s analytics, in-seat ordering and inventory management solutions is set to provide fans with a new-and-improved experience
- MSL is up a healthy 19.7 per cent and shares are trading for 7.3 cents each
MSL Solutions (MPW) has signed a five-year reseller agreement with Kappture for its POS software, hardware and payment technologies.
Kappture is owned by Addvance IT and develops stadium and events-specific point of sale and payment technologies systems. These enable multiple touchpoints, including mobile, tablets and kiosks. Kappture’s customers include, but aren’t limited to Twickenham, Crowe Park, Lords, Ascot and Cheltenham racecourses.
The strategic agreement will see MSL expand its global market presence into stadium and large event venues, which is currently less than five per cent.
MSL delivers various software solutions to the sports, leisure and hospitality industries across 25 countries.
Similarly, MSL will exclusively market and promote Kappture’s technologies throughout Australia, New Zealand and East Asia.
Kappture’s technology is tailored to high-volume operations and can be integrated with MSL’s own technologies in analytics, in-seat ordering and managing inventory. The integration will collectively create an improved technology-driven fan experience.
“We are very excited to partner with Kappture and introduce new products and technologies to the existing customer base, which will allow our expansion into the European and Asia-Pacific stadium markets with a modern and proven technology product,” MSL CEO Patrick Howard said.
MSL is up a healthy 19.7 per cent and shares are trading for 7.3 cents each at 1:03 pm AEST.