- 4DS Memory (4DS) shares soar after announcing its analysis of the Fourth Platform Lot yielded “significantly better” results than it expected
- 4DS Executive Chair David McAuliffe says the results are “a turning point” for the company
- The achievement is the culmination of extensive development work since October 2022
- 4DS shares shot up 81.8 per cent, trading at 12 cents at 3:03 pm AEST
Nano-innovator 4DS Memory (4DS) shares have soared today after announcing its analysis of the Fourth Platform Lot yielded “significantly better” results than it expected.
It came after the company entered a trading halt on Monday ahead of the announcement.
But today, shares were up more than 75 per cent today.
“These megabit array results are a turning point for the company and will now shape the board’s strategic planning over the coming months,” 4DS Interim Executive Chair David McAuliffe said.
I would like to congratulate both the 4DS and imec teams on achieving this milestone and thank shareholders for their continued support.”
The analysis of the Fourth Platform Lot verified that 4DS has:
- Successfully incorporated its ReRAM memory cells into the imec megabit array
- Validated that 4DS Interface Switching ReRAM technology is transferable from fab to fab
- Demonstrated a fully functional megabit array with 4DS Interface Switching ReRAM memory cells
- Demonstrated consistent read and write speeds equivalent to DRAM
- Proven endurance in excess of 2 billion cycles at DRAM read and write speed on a megabit array
- Demonstrated persistent memory with variable and tuneable retention
This achievement is the culmination of extensive development work since October 2022, including modifications to the etch process and memory cell composition.
4DS shares shot up 81.8 per cent, trading at 12 cents at 3:03 pm AEST.