- Enquiries into Nanoveu’s (NVU) suite of antiviral protection technologies are continuing to develop momentum
- Nanoveu’s flagship antiviral tech, Nanoshield, has been demonstrated to be highly effective at eradicating viruses
- Nanoveu has signed an exclusive distribution agreement has been signed with Vital Medikal for distribution in the Republic of Turkey
- The agreement between the parties is effective immediately over a 12-month term, with the ability to extend the agreement should all sales targets be met
- Nanoveu has also signed a non-exclusive distribution agreement for Hong Kong with Asia Pro Lab for a 12-month term
- Nanoveu shares are up 14 per cent, trading at 5.7 cents
Enquiries into Nanoveu’s (NVU) suite of antiviral protection technologies have continued to develop momentum, with its list of international distribution partners growing.
Nanoveu’s is a tech company, focussed on developing its flagship product, Nanoshield, an antiviral technology demonstrated to be a highly effective agent for eradicating viruses. The product has proven to eradicate 99.99 per cent of OC43, a surrogate for COVID-19, within 30 minutes.
An exclusive agreement has been signed with Vital Medikal Konfeksiyon Teksil San ve Tic for distribution in the Republic of Turkey. Vital Medikal is a specialist medical equipment distributor that supplies Turkish hospitals, clinics and other medical facilities with devices like respirators, cathodes and pre-filled syringes.
The agreement between the parties is effective immediately over a 12-month term, with the ability to extend the agreement should all sales targets be met.
While the company confirms that there are no guarantees of product sales, it has agreed to an annual purchase target US$575,000 (roughly A$742,000) for Vital Medikal to maintain its exclusivity in Turkey.
Nanoveu says its Nanoshield products are complementary to Vital Medikal’s established business-to-business customer base and offers Turkish medical facilities better protection against viruses and bacteria.
In addition to this, Nanoveu has also signed a non-exclusive distribution agreement with Asia Pro Lab for Hong Kong. This agreement includes an initial, non-material purchase of the Nanoshield product over 12 months, with an automatic renewal process.
Asia Pro Labs supplies vinyl wrapping to detail and customise the interior and exterior of vehicles and will use Nanoshield to deliver enhanced antiviral and antibacterial protection.
Nanoveu says it aims to continue its strategy of establishing distribution partnerships in major markets and is in the process of establishing business-to-business opportunities with a number of prospective organisations.
Nanoveu shares are up 14 per cent, trading at 5.7 cents at 3:24 pm AEDT.