- Neurotech International’s (NTI) medical-neurofeedback headband, Mente, has received CE Mark renewal
- This renewal confirms Mente’s position as a leading device for at-home use when managing autism symptoms
- Mente is the world’s only clinically proven at-home therapy for children with an autism spectrum disorder
- It is a soft and portable headband which is designed to rebalance brain waves such as Delta and Beta which can be found in neurodevelopmental disorders
- Mente helps ASD children feel more relaxed, focused and engaged with their surroundings
- Shares in Neurotech remain flat on the market and are trading for 1.2 cents each
Neurotech International’s (NTI) flagship device, Mente, has received CE Mark renewal.
This renewal confirms Mente’s position as a medical-neurofeedback device designed to be used at home for managing autism.
The CE renewal review was conducted by ITALCERT, which evaluated Neurotech’s management system and the compliance of the Mente device to the European
standards of health, safety and effectiveness.
“With CE certification, Neurotech meets all the required standards and policies required of an organisation in this market,” CEO Peter Griffiths said.
“Over the past year, we have listened to feedback from our customers and distribution partners and many of the improvements we have introduced reflect this feedback,” Peter added.
Mente is currently the world’s only clinically proven at-home therapy for children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD).
Essentially, Mente is a soft, easy to use and portable headband that was developed as a home-based treatment to help children with ASD better self-regulate and feel more relaxed and engaged.
How does it work?
Mente is designed to rebalance low and high-frequency brainwaves, such a Delta and Beta, which can be found in neurodevelopmental disorders and learning difficulties. These unbalanced brain patterns can cause a lack of focus, impulsive and obsessive behaviour, anxiety, as well as sleep and memory problems.
The device gives audio feedback through earphones to help the brain feel more relaxed. As the brain activity starts to rebalance, Mente helps the child better engage with their surroundings.
Shares in Neurotech remain flat on the market and are trading for 1.2 cents each at 11:06 am AEST.