- Nexion Group (NNG) partners with IBM Global Technology Services to launch hybrid cloud solutions in New Zealand
- The company will combine its local hybrid cloud solutions with IBM’s multi-cloud management services to offer customers greater network accessibility
- This deal is set to support Nexion’s international growth plan and the development of its solutions
- The combined solution is expected to launch in New Zealand from mid-July
- Nexion ended the day 7.5 per cent in the red with shares closing at 18.5 cents
Nexion Group (NNG) has signed an agreement with IBM Global Technology Services to launch its hybrid cloud solutions in New Zealand.
The companies will launch a combined version of NEXION’s local hybrid cloud solutions and IBM’s multi-cloud management services to offer New Zealand customers greater network accessibility.
Specifically, Nexion’s own solution offers hybrid cloud, enterprise networks, security, global software-defined wireless network (SDWN) infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS), consulting and solution design.
IBM will provide Nexion’s clients with flexible design, scalable hybrid cloud solutions along with artificial intelligence, automation and security services.
“Nexion looks forward to extending the close partnership and solution offering into New Zealand are we are hopeful of further such partnership arrangements,” Nexion Group CEO and Co-Founder Paul Glass said.
This deal, as well as the recently announced one with California-based Aryaka, will support Nexion’s international growth plan and the development of its solutions.
“This partnership continues to underpin our global growth strategy based on key partnerships and to have a company of IBM’s caliber select Nexion as a Global Technology Services, GTS tier one partner is testament to a strong alignment,” Mr Glass added.
The combined solution is expected to launch in New Zealand from mid-July 2021.
Nexion ended the day 7.5 per cent in the red with shares closing at 18.5 cents.