- Nuheara (NUH) has received more than $750,000 in cash receipts from its Black Friday and Cyber Monday campaigns
- Nuheara develops smart personal hearing devices which enhances the lives of people with hearing impairments
- During the sale, website traffic increased by 135 per cent
- To continue the sales success, Nuheara will drive awareness for its products globally and has alleged two new products will be released next year
- Nuheara is up 8.82 per cent with shares trading for 3.7 cents each
Nuheara (NUH) has provided a progress report on direct-to-consumer (DTC) sales for the current quarter to date, being October 1 to December 2 2019.
Following the Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales campaign on December 2, DTC cash receipts have totalled more than $750,000 – over double DTC sales of $311,000 for the entire previous quarter.
Nuheara develops smart personal hearing devices which enhances people’s lives who have hearing impairments.
The company’s multi-functional intelligent hearing technology augments a person’s hearing and facilitates cable-free connection to smart devices.
Nuheara CEO Justin Miller attributes the sales success to increased traffic on the company’s website.
“With respect to DTC, it is pleasing that we are bringing far more people to our website to transact – website traffic is up 135 per cent on the same period last year,” Justin said.
Reportedly, many of Nuheara’s new customers have never purchased hearing aids.
“So with every new Nuheara product sale made, we continue to shape the smart hearing category as an alternative to expensive legacy hearing solutions,” Justin added.
In 2016, Nuheara released its wireless earbuds called “IQbuds.” Now, they are sold online, in major consumer electronics retailers, hearing clinics and optical chains around the world.
IQbuds are customised to your surroundings and allows you to adjust how you hear in different environments.
To continue the sales success, Nuheara will drive awareness for its products globally and has alleged to new products being released next year.
The outlook for the remainder of the quarter (December 31) seems positive as Christmas and Holiday sales campaigns have now begun.
Nuheara is up 8.82 per cent with shares trading for 3.7 cents each at 11:48 am AEDT.